Benefits of Turmeric
People in India recognized the beauty and health benefits of turmeric several centuries ago. Solid proof is ‘Haldi’, a ceremony in which Kasturi Manjal paste is applied to the face and arms of the Indian bride just before marriage. Turmeric is the most important spice item used in Indian kitchen and the Turmeric in the form of Kasturi Manjal is widely used by Indian women for skin rejuvenation. Kasturi Manjal is the most important ingredient of all the Ayurvedic skin-care products.
This is why Kasthuri Manjal is considered as most important natural beauty product:
1. It contains ‘curcumin’ which forms the yellow pigment - helps towards a brighter skin complexion
2. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
3. Kasthuri Manjal is natural and inexpensive way to care your skin. In the market, it is available in the form of powder, paste and dried root forms.
4. Kasturi Manjal is an anti-oxidant which assists in attacking free radicals to give a youthful looking skin, curing rashes and other disorders.
5. Turmeric powder as a spice, acts as an effective blood purifier which in turn, improves your skin.
Home made Kasturi Manjal skincare recipes for wrinkles, hair growth and acne:
1. During pregnancy, apply a paste of Kasturi Manjal to your lower belly every other day to avoid getting stretch marks.
2. Prepare a mix of Honey and Turmeric and apply this mask on your face to get glowing skin.
3. Prepare a compound with Kasturi Manjal and luke warm coconut oil and apply on face to reduce unwanted hair growth.
4. A mix of Kasthuri manjal and sandal wood power can cure acne if applied regularly. Rub the mix on affected skin area and wash off after 30 minutes
5. Apply a mix of sugar cane juice and Kasthuri Manjal on your face and wash of after 20 minutes to treat wrinkles.
6. Another mix of buttermilk and Kasthuri manjal applied near our eyes can eliminate the wrinkles and marks.